Businesses require special attention to their technology needs. Technology powers the inside of almost every profitable business in today’s era.
Y.T. I.T. Consultants understand that not disturbing the daily work flow is just as important as fixing and/or improving technology services. As such we will work with you to discuss all options before moving forward and are willing to work when everybody else has gone home for the night (so they can come back and work in the morning).
Y.T. I.T. Consultants have extensive experience in the following areas (and more):
Virtualization – Running Virtual Computers can help get the most of your resources and segregate important software so that one outage doesn’t affect everything.
- At Y.T. I.T. we believe that VMWare is the best Hypervisor on the market, if you are interested in Virtualizing your servers, please contact us first and ask why!
- At Y.T. I.T. we believe that Google Cloud Compute is the best Cloud Server provider but we are familiar with them all. If you are interested in moving some resources to the cloud, give us a call first for free advice.
- We are also experienced with using hypervisors such as Hyper-V, Xen/Citrix, KVM and VirtualBox
VoIP or Voice over Internet Protocol – This technology has many benefits for companies that have a large volume of phone calls.
- IP PBX Deployments
- Custom incoming and outgoing call paths
- Custom scripts for routing voicemail, tracking survey results etc
SQL or Structured Query Language – We are extremely knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Setup of Linux based SQL Servers such as MariaDB and MySQL
- High-Availability setups where 0 downtime is a MUST!
- Effective monitoring of databases
- Database replication
- Master-Master or Master-Slave setups
Data Backup – Got Important Data? Make sure you have a reliable backup plan!
Network Monitoring – Get alerted the moment there is a problem with your network or a specific service
Y.T. I.T believes in open-source philosophies and as such we are experts in all things Linux. Our preferred Server OS is either Ubuntu/Debian or CentOS/RedHat but we have used them all. We understand the power Windows offers as well and we make it a priority to be familiar with all Windows products.